King Donut! King Donut!

I enjoyed this

Reminded me of a cross between Edible Castle and a cartoon by The Weebl.

I hope you continue to make this into a series. I gave you a 5 because I want to see this protected!

TeamTamago responds:

"cross between Edible Castle and a cartoon by The Weebl."
High praise, thanks!

Mooncake Thief Mooncake Thief

Wow

I must say, this is one of the most well done flash animations I have ever seen!

I hope to see more from you guys in the future!

DOMOFlashVideos responds:

I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Don't Deport Me Scotty Don't Deport Me Scotty

Hilarious

This was a truly funny toon (complete with a moral lesson at the end!).

I must say, at the credits, when the Captain started sing, I laughed so hard I almost started to cry.

I...hope...to...see...more...animatio ns...like...this...in...the...future.

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

Game froze, but otherwise it was good

I was doing the 'Save kitty' quest, but when I used the glue paper on the spider webs, the game froze. This glitch was very dissappointing because I was just 2 quests away from finishing the game.

Apart from the glitch, this sequel was just as good as the original, if not better. I would like to give you a full 10/10 and 5/5, but with the glitch, I can't do that.

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Good game but medal problems

There's no denying that this is a good game. However, I just played through it to the end, and I received the medals Abstraction, Imagination, Appreciation, and Pedestination but only one was actually unlocked and sent to my NG account. That was a big disappointment for me.

Effing Hail Effing Hail

Unexpected

I did not expect such a unique game when I visited the portal today. I thoroughly enjoyed this. The art was very well done and I felt the game play was just as smooth. I expect to see this on the front page within the next couple of days.

5/5 - I will be playing this for a while.