King Donut! King Donut!

I enjoyed this

Reminded me of a cross between Edible Castle and a cartoon by The Weebl.

I hope you continue to make this into a series. I gave you a 5 because I want to see this protected!

TeamTamago responds:

"cross between Edible Castle and a cartoon by The Weebl."
High praise, thanks!

Mooncake Thief Mooncake Thief

Wow

I must say, this is one of the most well done flash animations I have ever seen!

I hope to see more from you guys in the future!

DOMOFlashVideos responds:

I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Don't Deport Me Scotty Don't Deport Me Scotty

Hilarious

This was a truly funny toon (complete with a moral lesson at the end!).

I must say, at the credits, when the Captain started sing, I laughed so hard I almost started to cry.

I...hope...to...see...more...animatio ns...like...this...in...the...future.

An awSim day An awSim day

I liked it!

I was expecting a blam worthy flash going into this, but came out pleasantly surprised. The animation was good and the humour was excellent, it reminded me of the good ol' days playing the Sims.

The verdict?

5/5
This is almost worthy of Front Page, you just need a little more practice and you got her. Good luck!

TTmp responds:

thanks ur review means a lot, i know i could improve it, but im satisfied enough with the result

Shape Resolution Shape Resolution

Wow

That was simply amazing. It has left my speechless....

5/5 and thrown in my favorites. Great job!!

Tobi-Do you like waffles? Tobi-Do you like waffles?

Do you like pancakes?

Good animation, short and to the point, good music, I liked it. I'm kind of hungry for waffles now...

4/5 - Good job!

Super Mario Bros Stuffups Super Mario Bros Stuffups

Alright

Not the best I have watched but still better than most. Overall it had good humour but was perhaps a little long (yes, I watched the whole thing). Your animation is good but like all things still needs a little improvement. I gave you a 5/5 because I want to see this make it through the portal. Good luck and I hope to see more animations from you in the future.

This Is FATE This Is FATE

...

For some unknown reason, I actually enjoyed that. Maybe it was the song, I don't know. But in any case, I gave you a 4/5 because I want to see this protected. Good job!

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D

Sweet Strings Sweet Strings

Amazing

If this is only your second "crack" at flash, you have some real skill. This was an amazing animation and even worthy (in my opinion) of the front page. I hope to see more animations from you in the future.

All my 5 are belong to this!

Slaughter '06 Slaughter '06

good

It was actually a good flash, I just wished you had of finished it because I would have loved to give you guys a higher score. But as it is, I gave it a 3/5.

On an unrelated note, I was listening to "Sweet City Woman" while watching this, and oddly enough, the song synced up quite well with the animation.

Shytuz responds:

We always had trouble finding a music that fits, so that's why we add the unbear-able songs. XD